GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Trainees are required to follow the rules and regulations of the institute Discipline of the institute should be strictly followed.
- Fine of rs. 5/- will charged in case of absentees for half day and Rs.10/ for full day
- Trainees having attendances Less than 80% will not be eligible to appear in the All India Final Trader Test.
- Trainees should handle machinery and equipment with care and in case of any damage due to negligence of the trainees: he/she has to bear the damages.
- Trade once allotted will not be Changed under any circumstances.
- The institution will not responsible for any mishappening accruing in the institution, workshop or in the Laboratory.
- The trainees must care of their training. In case the trainees does not show any satisfactory improvement after warnings, he, she will be expelled from the training.
- The Trainees should abbey the order of the officers in case he fails to do so he will be fined or expelled from the institution.
- The trainees found involved in any upward activity such as smoking, drinking gambling, misbehaving with other trainees and staff within the premises of the institution, will be dealt strictly.
- The trainees must produce authentic certificates at the time of admission in case of any kind tampering with the certificates is found at any stage , the training will be cancelled and legal action will be taken.
- If Police case is registered against any trainee during the period of training, the principal, Khanchi ITI will have full right to expel the trainee immediately from the training.
- If trainees remain absent continuously for 10 days without prior intimation his/her name will be struck off from the training. For re-admission the trainee has to pay Rs. 500/-
- All the disputes will be dealt within the jurisdiction of Kangra only.
Note:- This Prospectus is only Meant for information and not for any Legal Purpose.